Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

I had a go-to seduction technique I used for years: I wrote erotic short stories for girlfriends. And it worked. The key, I think, was that I didn't write crudely, I wrote in a way that let the girl know that I knew what I was doing in the sack and that her orgasms were important to me. In other words, I was unlikely to say how I wanted to plunge my hard dick into her wet pussy... I was much more likely to describe the wonders of exploring her pussy with my lips and tongue and how I'd find what she responded to and use that to bring her to a mind-shattering orgasm. Then I'd plunge my turgid member into her honeypot! (kidding).

Many of the recipients of my erotic correspondence told me I should write stories for Penthouse Letters. I never did. However, with the advent of ePublishing, I thought I'd take a crack at it. I enjoy writing my stories. It's fun to let my imagination go wild, and to let the scenes go where they seem to want to go.

When I read erotica, the truth is that I use a scale that could best be described as an orgasm scale. Yeah... I jerk off while reading erotica. Am I alone? I didn't think so. To me, a good erotic story has to provide fodder for an orgasm. A great erotic story can provide several. An erotic novel or even a novella, had better provide many. As I write I keep this scale in mind and try to put enough into every chapter to give the reader fodder for more than one orgasm.

I also try to make my erotica sexy for both men and women. Being a guy, I may lean a little heavier on what gets a guy off, but hopefully women enjoy my scenes as much as men do. I think the description of how my characters make the effort to pleasure the women in my books, and my obvious love for women and the wonders of their bodies, make them very accessible to women.

I hope you read and enjoy my eBooks, and the postings on my new blog!

1 comment:

  1. Matt................WOW!! LOL Thank you for hitting the nail on the head! You have my vote and I love your system! Being crude in an erotic novel only makes me click to another read, so thank you for pointing that out. Like you, I try to include as many mind blowing orgasms as possible for my readers and love to tease about keeping their hands on their e-readers to avoid the messy screen! LOL

    I look forward to reading your work and when you're ready, I'd love to have you as a guest on my blog. Check my site calendar for available dates but they're filling up fast! *jotting down your site info to include on my pages*

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete