Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CrossFit Booty Sample

This is from the first actual sex between Matt and Ally. Do you think maybe my own fantasy about my real life CrossFit trainer was too obvious?
---

We dried ourselves as we walked. 

“Wait here,” she said and she disappeared into one of the rooms at the end of the hall. She came out with a comforter. “Let’s go into the living room. My room is an embarrassing mess right now.”

I followed her down the hall, gazing lustily at her ass. Her ass cheeks rode so high and tight that I could see her pussy and her crinkled little anus even when she was standing up.

She tossed the comforter on the floor in front of the couch, then closed the blinds. I spread the comforter on the floor, folded so there would be more padding.

She came back and melted into my arms. Her body felt nice against mine. I held her and stroked her back, the top of her head was under my chin. She looked up and smiled and I bent over and kissed her. She was receptive and immediately began licking and sucking my lips. 

She broke the kiss and said, “How do you want to do this?” She was clearly enthused about the idea of having her little asshole rimmed and didn’t want any more preliminaries.

“I have to tell you… What would really turn me on would be if I laid down and you did a squat down to my mouth.”

She giggled. “Why did I suspect that’s what you’d want?”

You have to understand how a squat looks when done correctly to fully understand. It’s not like someone going down into a catcher’s position. The first thing that someone who knows how to do a squat right does is get a nice arch in their low back, pushing their ass out and the pelvis down. Picture a woman standing so she emphasizes the shape of her ass. Then they lower themselves with their chest held up (proud chest) and their weight in their heels. They go all the way down so the hip crease is below the knee.  I can’t think of a better way to open up the ass and present the anus for a good tonguing.

I laid down on the comforter and she stood above me with her heels up by my arm pits. The view was fabulous from where I was. Her little pussy was excited and opening, showing me the pink between her lips. She rotated her pelvis back and lowered herself slowly, knowing it would drive me insane with lust to have that little asshole getting closer and closer. Naturally, her form was perfect. Her ass cheeks were spread wide. Her anus was a crinkled little patch of darker pink skin in the cleft between her buns.

When she got all the way down, I barely had to lift my head to run my tongue up her ass crack, starting just above her pussy and licking over her anus and tickling her cleft with my tongue. She moaned as my warm, wet tongue slid up her crack. I took another long lick, and then  placed my tongue over her little bung hole and licked at it like I was licking her clit. I pushed my tongue up her ass, and heard her moan long and loud.

She changed positions and got on her knees without taking her ass from my face. The way she was reacting to her first rimming told me I’d be there for a while. But I loved it. I lapped at her anus, then pushed my tongue as far up her ass as I could go. With my lips circling her asshole, I plunged my tongue up into her over and over. She tasted slightly sour, but clean and nice.

“Oh shit,” she said. “That feels so damn good. Oh God…” Her pussy was so wet I had her juices streaming down my chin.


No comments:

Post a Comment