Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little piece of what I'm writing now...


“Now I need to cum!” Nancy announced. She took off her jeans and thong and laid back on the couch with her legs spread. “Eat my pussy, lover.”

Mary and Steve both stared with their mouths open. I don’t think either expected to see Nancy’s pussy, and I’m certain they didn’t expect to see her quim totally shaved bald.

“Is Steve good at eating pussy?” She directed the question to Mary.

Mary shook herself out of her trance as she watched me crawl between my wife’s spread legs.

“He doesn’t do it much.”

“Good lord,” I said. “You can’t expect her to love jacking your cock and sucking you off if you’re not just as in love with eating her pussy as you want her to be with your cock.”

“Yeah!” Mary said. She stripped her pants and underwear off and laid next to Nancy on the couch. Mary’s twat was covered with thick curly black hair. You could barely see her slit for the forest surrounding it.

I looked at Nancy and our eyes communicated something that we’d never discussed verbally. Not that we’d discussed her jacking off my friend while teaching his wife to give me a great handjob. We both knew though, that Mary and Steve would both really appreciate it if I shaved Mary’s pussy for her, like I often shaved Nancy’s, so that Steve could enjoy the pleasure of giving head to a woman with nice smooth pussy lips and not getting hair stuck on his tongue. More skin is better for both pussy eating and cock sucking.

I got up and held my hand out to Mary. “Let’s see if we can make this even more pleasurable for both of you,” I said. She took my hand and I grabbed the baby oil and led her to the bathroom.

I had her sit on the edge of the tub with her legs spread for me. I used a pair of scissors to trim her thick bush back, and then put a warm washcloth on it.

“I liked my masturbation lesson,” she said shyly. 

“You were incredible,” I told her. “You’re a fast learner.”

“I’ve never wanted to suck a cock so badly. It was all I could do not to take your head into my mouth when you started cumming. I’ve never even done that for Steve.”

“You’ve crossed a barrier,” I told her. “Playing with my cock like that got you interested in it, really liking it. To be a really great lover you need to be interested in your lover’s sex organs, and to love giving them pleasure. That’s what makes Nancy so good. She loves having my cock in her hand, or in her mouth. She loves it when she makes me shoot my load. It gives her great satisfaction.”

I went to work shaving my good friend’s wife’s pussy. As the hair slowly got removed, a nice plump little pussy was revealed, with sexy inner lips and a fantastically arousing clitoral hood. Her vagina opened for me in her excitement and I could smell her musky, womanly scent.

In the other room I could hear Nancy, “… That’s good. Now long strokes from my hole to my clit. Yes. Oh that’s good.  OK. Now put your lips around my clit. Right there. Nice. Flick it gently but fast…”

Steve was feasting on my greatest treasure, my wife’s pussy. I wasn’t even jealous. It excited me that he was learning how to eat pussy and that my wife was teaching him. I love eating pussy and have spent hours with my face between her legs, experimenting with what gets her off and learning from her reactions and instruction. It was cool that he was benefitting from that, and that Nancy was going to get to cum. Besides that, I was about to eat Mary like she’d never been eaten before, and I was really looking forward to eating the first pussy other than Nancy’s that I’d licked in years.

After I gently shaved Mary clean, except for a little landing strip above her slit, I brought her back to the couch. Nancy was pulling her own nipples while Steve had his face planted between his legs, listening to her instructions.

Mary laid back and spread her legs for me. I nudged Steve and he looked up, then saw his wife’s newly shaved cunt. 

“That is hot!” he said. Nancy pulled his head back to her pussy.

I got between Mary’s legs and, in order to demonstrate exactly why a shaved pussy is better than a hairy pussy, I started  licking and sucking the skin around the outside of her pussy that hadn’t been bare since she reached puberty. She moaned as I licked all around her twat, then ran my tongue between the outer and inner lips.

“Oh my God, that’s so good.”

I dipped my tongue into her sex and tasted her. I ran my tongue up her slit and circled her clit. She grabbed my head and held it as I explored different techniques of licking her and gauged her reactions.
Next to us, Nancy said, “Right there. Yes. That’s just right. Don’t. Fucking. Stop. You’re making me cum…” Her body went stiff and she pumped her pussy up into Steve’s face. He held on and kept licking like a champ until she pushed his head away from her sensitive cunt.

I found the right spot and pressure to bring Mary off. She grabbed my head and moaned. As she climaxed she pulled my hair and squeezed my head between her thighs. She held my head in place, relaxing her thigh vise, so I kept going and she came again before collapsing back in exhaustion. 

Nancy and I got dressed and left. As we said goodbye to the horny couple, Steve was just about to slide his cock into his wife. We went home and did the same thing. It really turned both of us on to have Nancy educating another woman on how to please a cock, and I loved taking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment